Thursday, February 04, 2010

Cartoon Fun



Squidbillies is one of my favorite programs. Don't ask me why 'cause I ain't agonna go there. First came "Beavis & Butthead," now "Squidbillies." Women hate them; guys love 'em. Below is a little narrative from these redneck Georgia cartoon characters.


Sheriff (far right): You passed, boy!
 

Rusty (green thing with the mullet, front row): I did? I did! Hell, yeah! I'm a high school congraduate. 

Earlie Cuyler (Rusty's dad, hat, liquor bottle, front row): Graduations, Rusty.
 

Rusty: Ain't nuthin gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitree to progress cognatious thunk.

__________________________________________________________

[Rusty and Krystal (large, shapeless slut, not pictured) are looking at pictures] 


Krystal: Well, then there's one of me. Here's one of them what you call 'em Glamour Shots what have you. Whaddaya know, there's me. No, that's a bus.

__________________________________________________________ 


Earlie Cuyler: What did I tell you about drinking underneath the age, huh?
 

Rusty: You said if I could afford to bring back enough for you then you don't care what I do. And it's my body and I can kill it however I want to. And America's about freedom.

__________________________________________________________ 


Granny (old squid in walker): Don't you dare hurt him! 

Earlie Cuyler: Oh, and what's your saggy mouth gonna say about it? 

Granny: Ablomandelebicus, Pentoculus, Benturpenoise, Farntormion, Crisco, Dophenecta, Glabbafontonion, Smectarufus, Fontanox, Chicken Dance, Trenoctor, Pontallafamarion, Tudonox, Mellicanisis! [the walls of the house open up and Earlie is struck by lightning] 

Earlie Cuyler: You lucky bitch! That's the one thing you could have said.

__________________________________________________________

Fish-Eye Foto of the Day